Quotes and replies under this bighit tweet tho

• BIGHIT MUSIC on Twitter
    “[방송] 오늘(9/27) 10:05PM MBC 표준FM <김이나의 별이 빛나는 밤에> #방탄소년단 #뷔 가 출연합니다. [Radio] #BTS #V will be on the <Kim Eana’s Starry Night> on MBC FM on Sep 27…
    mobile.twitter.com

:cryingr::cryingr:

In bighit's defense I think bighit have something against bts fashion related activities So, they don't post about them.

As much I remember they also didn't post anything about jhope's magazine cover too :/ . Correct me if I am wrong.

They are idiots tho because right now I think many idols are becoming more famous due to their fashion related activities. Kpop and modelling/ fashioning industry goes hand in hand.

• i really don't see the harm in them acknowledging it, like how is a rt gonna hurt them? just tweet about the magz bruh.

Well atleast they remember music related activities. :sweatr:

Don't expect much from them. They sucks at promoting bts.

I mean if bts had started these solo activities even a little bit in 2018/19, there would not be so much uncertainty and fanwars in fandom after hiatus news. :sweatr1:

• it will be the peak of fanwars whenever imo

I mean fans would be more used to see them doing solo activities and we won't be hearing this loud bullshit that _ member now hates bts because he did not like Instagram post or forget to mention others blah blah.

Now armys are too used to with idea of them being always together that many ends up forming conspiracy theories after hiatus.

Look at BP, even if don't appear as ot4 for a whole year, most of their fandom would treat as normal adult thing. Because they are used to see them as such since debut.

• Deserves :pepe-tea:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!