Chanyeol will cover COLDPLAY's "A Sky Full Of Stars" and Pharell Williams" "Happy" in his upcoming movie "The Box"

• I am not that familiar with Pharell? Is that song legendary?

It’s a very upbeat r&b tinged pop song. It’s actually quite unlike the bulk of Pharrell’s work, which though rhythmic is usually more interesting in textures and tones, especially his work producing and recording under The Neptunes. He produced (and sometimes sang on) tracks like Britney Spears “I’m a Slave 4 u,” Robin Thicke “Blurred Lines,” Snoop “Drop It Like It’s Hot”, Kelis “milkshake”, Daft Punk “Get Lucky.”

Here’s Happy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• It’s one of those cases where an artist get lots of hype and attention for their least interesting work. The songs he produced are just the most familiar ones I could think of the top of my head. I will always have a soft spot for other Pharrell-produced hip hop monsters like “Pass the Courvoisier,” “Shake Ya Ass”, “Got Your Money.” R&b and pop songs like “Rump Shaker”, “Beautiful” with snoop and Charlie Wilson, Usher “u don’t have to call,” “Like I love you” by Justin Timberlake.

So many good things yet everyone knows him best for Happy.

:cryingr:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I'll check those songs

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I CAN'T WAIT

:pepe-excited:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You and me both

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!