blackpink doesn't care about music and neither do blinks

Approved the thread.
  • it never was. we just want to imagine ourselves being the pinks themselves.

• Well blinks Def don’t care about music seeing Pink Venom so high on charts

• Non fans are so concerned about what bp and blinks do, it's amusing

• they are models who almost can sing,

everyone knows that

even blinks

• i mean it was obvious from the start, but at least the music used to be tolerable in bp’s first couple years. now it’s straight up unlistenable trash and has been for years, but yg’s branding for bp is too strong at resonating with people who are easily wowed by all the smoke and mirrors of their phony and inauthentic cool girl image and/or craving to live vicariously through rich idols’ success because it somehow makes them feel better about their lives stanning successful idols. they never card for good music or have damaged their ears after years of being exposed to this shit and convincing themselves it sounds good lmfao

• Yes it's pretty obvious they don't care about music, especially jennie who's not even trying to dance

• Not y’all trying to start this propaganda. Ryan Tedder confirmed that he worked with jennie and rosé on 3 songs none that made the album. Jisoo and rosé have credits on a track. It’s obvious yg is holding them back and not letting them release

• not a single song writing credits after whole 2 years and blinks call them best female rappers of kpop lol

• I just heard PV and it was hilarious. How many times can BP say Blackpink in a song in practically every single TT. Reminded me of Lisa’s song where all she said was her name over and over. YG has got to have the worst lyrics ever. Possibly even worse than O.O.

• i would rather listen to 3 good songs per year over 30 bad/boring songs per year

• Not y’all trying to start this propaganda. Ryan Tedder confirmed that he worked with jennie and rosé on 3 songs none that made the album. Jisoo and rosé have credits on a track. It’s obvious yg is holding them back and not letting them release

Lmao at the justifying. "BU-BU-BUT my girlies write music, YG won't let them release it!!!!" Don't you get it? You bufoons? You guys have allowed YG to do what he does by paying through the nose for all this bullshit. The long droughts, the few songs, all allowed and facilitated by you idiot blinks' support. So get your head out of your ass and understand that all this is caused by you and your fellow blinks.

• I just heard PV and it was hilarious. How many times can BP say Blackpink in a song in practically every single TT. Reminded me of Lisa’s song where all she said was her name over and over. YG has got to have the worst lyrics ever. Possibly even worse than O.O.

YG understands the fans, even if the fans have no self awareness themselves.

• i would rather listen to 3 good songs per year over 30 bad/boring songs per year

Keep telling yourself that as you and your fellow fans cry endlessly about how YG is doing your girls dirty lmao

• Lmao, you are in kpop. The only reason groups have a comeback two times in a year is to sell photos of them, its never about music.

• blinks only care about BP's success and beating BTS's records.

• Why are you so pressed because people like something you don’t?

• Some of you justifying the lack of music…. Brainwashed tbh

They could at least try a bit more but they enjoy being mid

• I'm sorry they don't spam snooze fest b-sides and increasingly mediocre title tracks to milk their fans like your faves

• It’s the Kardashians of Kpop

It’s insulting to compare BP to the Kardashians. The Kardashians work harder and have a high school diploma.

• I'm sorry they don't spam snooze fest b-sides and increasingly mediocre title tracks to milk their fans like your faves

lmao did you type this with a straight face? 😂 imagine saying this with your whole chest while stanning bp 😂 the brainwash is too potent and effective i fear. thank god i have a brain and working ears

• The quality over quantity copium is the one which tickles me the most.

This quality?

Screenshot_20220908-081545_Chrome.jpg

Trash music every comeback. Blackpink won't just end up with one of the smallest discographies in kpop but one of the shallowest and horrendous sounding. What a legacy!!!

• i mean it was obvious from the start, but at least the music used to be tolerable in bp’s first couple years. now it’s straight up unlistenable trash and has been for years, but yg’s branding for bp is too strong at resonating with people who are easily wowed by all the smoke and mirrors of their phony and inauthentic cool girl image and/or craving to live vicariously through rich idols’ success because it somehow makes them feel better about their lives stanning successful idols. they never card for good music or have damaged their ears after years of being exposed to this shit and convincing themselves it sounds good lmfao

There is a reason their Spotify and Youtube streams have such a massive difference. Their songs are unlistenable so fans prefer to use Youtube over Spotify as the music videos at the least have visuals.

• lmao did you type this with a straight face? 😂 imagine saying this with your whole chest while stanning bp 😂 the brainwash is too potent and effective i fear. thank god i have a brain and working ears

mad cause I spoke the truth

• for real bp’s legacy at this point is brainwashing their fans into believing they have good quality music and working as free promo for yg parroting that ‘quality over quanity’ bs over and over to defend bp’s terrible music wherever they go. it’s sad really how people are so easily fooled by such obvious bs

• There is a reason their Spotify and Youtube streams have such a massive difference. Their songs are unlistenable so fans prefer to use Youtube over Spotify as the music videos at the least have visuals.

mte

• This group is just a self-insert vehicle for their fans

Like, how do you justify the comments above? Brainwashing themselves into believing YG's "quality over quantity" bs

Did you all even listen to the droplet songs they released recently?

They are peak mediocrity with the most embarrassing lyrics and zero effort

And still blinks come here and write some bs reply as if they have been personally victimised and HAVE to defend the trash... cuz they are self-interesting and feel personally attacked

I know, deep down, you all wish you didn't have to save face like this and you group wasn't such a disappointment

lmao you say that like your insta models have any say in anything they do. The comedy!!

• some blinks keep denying it and other have accepted it. even blackpink has accepted it, pretty sure the girls dont care and this will be confirmed if they resign

• Why do non fans care about the size of blackpink's discography? I doubt you guys would stan blackpink, even if they had 100+ songs.

As for me, I find it hard to like more than 3 songs from most kpop groups out there. And since I like 95% of Blackpink's discography, I already like more songs from the girls than anyone else.

People here need to stop generalizing the self-insert narrative for the whole fandom. It's not like we can't do the same for you guys either. :suure:

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!