I like this EXO song

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lol

But I do like that EXO song "Baby Don't Cry"

It is my favourite song from that group.

I remember even translating that song to Danish just for fun.

That song is based on H.C. Andersen's fairytale The Little Mermaid, which is sadder than the Disney movie version.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also like the Chinese version.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!