NCT 127 - 2 BADDIES NEOSEOULNIGHTS VIDEOS LAST DAY

• External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

Now that we’re wrapped up - what are your thoughts on Neo Seoul Nights? I appreciate that they keep trying to do something different with the promos, but for me, this was a bit disjointed like the Beatbox promos.

I really liked the Sticker and Favorite promos, which felt more immersive. Like we were all really excited to see the next parts of the Favorite story each day as it played out on IG in pieces. And the Sticker NCIT/hacker felt more immersive because it was a constant stream of content - multiple NCIT posts during the day and multiple Hacker posts at night. (Plus you were excited for when the “flip” happened each day to see what was posted.)

Neo Seoul Nights sounded fun but there wasn’t a lot of content and what we got was very short. Missed opportunity I think to launch remixes on streaming platforms each day to go with it - again this created the feeling of an event and gets people excited to look for what’s new each day.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Not a fan of this type of promo at all, I just dislike these type of challenges... The only thing about them that I liked was hearing a snippet of a new b-side (Faster) because I do not get the point of hearing a lot of remixes of old songs for the promotion of a new album, it just comes off as cheap imo. The intro and outro are fine at least. Hopefully the new promo like the mood samples and the highlight medley is better!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!