armys better not be serious

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YOU CAN'T FORCE PEOPLE TO STREAM SONGS THEY DONT LIKE

youtube and vlive algorithms cannot be comparable
    this tweet deserved to be ratio
    stop the blaming game armys

Approved the thread.
  • Is there a new song?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lmao twt armys just realizing barely anyone cares about rap monster

this break will really divide them

• OP don't see what you're trying to do; but it's giving shady

anyway, the collab was announced just a few days ago (many don't even know about it) & it's with an indie, korean artist - who has gotten his most viewed MV & first spotify global 100 entry ever. many collabs with even bigger artists don't get that. lets just enjoy this.

Is there a new song?

point proven

• I'm kinda worried for NJ's solo album ngl. I hope he has some good collabs in his album otherwise Suga might be the only rapline member to do decently on charts i fear.

• Armys streamed permission to suck, so they obviously do stream songs they don't like

• OP don't see what you're trying to do; but it's giving shady

anyway, the collab was announced just a few days ago (many don't even know about it) & it's with an indie, korean artist - who has gotten his most viewed MV & first spotify global 100 entry ever. many collabs with even bigger artists don't get that. lets just enjoy this.

point proven

the problem with armys is they like to compare numbers

no need to mention other members

imagine claiming to be ot7 but shading jungkook on his birthday for failing to meet the goals

• y’all never like joon songs. admit it cause y’all don’t stream them😪

• I think ARMYs need to realised that people need to like the song first. That song is kinda polarising. I’m sure when NJ release his own songs and albums, people will stream more.

• it's not his song. armys will support his solo

• I'm Army and I've never streamed songs I don't like from them.

• the problem with armys is they like to compare numbers

no need to mention other members

imagine claiming to be ot7 but shading jungkook on his birthday for failing to meet the goals

Reading comprehension issues much?

The twt is stupid since weverse live views are counted differently but nowhere were they shading jk. They were talking about ARMYs always.

• Armys need to stop acting like they stream songs based on their taste, they only complain when it's a solo song. And it's funny how certain members' music always match their taste. RM has a variety in his music and it's funny how none of his song match their taste.

• Armys need to stop acting like they stream songs based on their taste, they only complain when it's a solo song. And it's funny how certain members' music always match their taste. RM has a variety in his music and it's funny how none of his song match their taste.

Certain members song are exactly my taste

I love all Jimin and JK's and mostly Yoongi song (including his collab and featured)

Tae not so much, I can only name 2-3 of his songs that I liked, even many snippets he shared then delete, I don't like any of them (based on snippets only)

JHope song, I liked Hope World album better than recent album.

Jin songs are good too.

Surprising that I love RM album, even his collabs song Don't and Sexy Nukim, RM likes to collab with indie artists(almost unknown) , also SN has very different style. Maybe that's why SN don't have much streams.

I don't really keep up with chart, but I really love Mono album, I supposed his own solo album must have more stream than collab.

You need to stop guilt shaming people who don’t like certain songs. If you like it so much, stream it. Not everyone are robots with sheep mentality.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!