Meghan and Harry, Oprah interview is going to expose the Royal Family!

• Meghan and her man is gonna speak their truth. I’m ready for it!!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is going to be crazy.

tenor.gif?itemid=14241027

Also, y’all peep the stupid articles coming for her. The royal family and the British media is scared.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Yes spilllllllll!!!!

It is obvious that the Royal Family has created a smear campaign against her and using Prince Phillip's health as a way to do this and make them look worse. You just have to look on the Dailymail to see the smear campaign the media has against her.

I just wish they had the same energy when it came to Price Andrew. People are acting like Meghan is the devil, whereas Prince Andrew is getting swept under the rug :cursing:

• I just wish they had the same energy when it came to Price Andrew. People are acting like Meghan is the devil, whereas Prince Andrew is getting swept under the rug :cursing:

Nah, p3dos like Prince Andrew are always covered by the media, so many influential people pay them to stfu, so their child trafficking circuit is not revealed.

If Prince Andrew was going to trial for what he did, it would probably be the end of the royals so they'd rather spit some good cash to the media, than act like they care.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• I'm disappointed that William isn't sticking up for Harry and Meghan - if he had, even quietly behind the scenes, "The Firm" wouldn't be carrying out this passive-aggressive smear campaign. I'm from a Commonwealth country and have generally appreciated the pomp and circumstance of having a royal family, but now I think that the Windsors could use a bit of humbling and perspective. So much hypocrisy. Let's pretend Andrew didn't commit any crimes but start an investigation into some attitude that uppity Meghan dared to show. They're an anachronism. I had hoped William would drag the Windsors into the real world, but I guess that's not going to happen if he's fine with his brother being treated like this.

Gaaa.

So you do your thing, Meghan and Harry! I think I might tune in.

• I’m not interested in them. They are a pair of twats imo and the Royals can do without this especially with Prince Phillip in hospital. It was their choice to leave in the first place and now they expect people to feel sorry for them, I think Meaghan is a bitch and I’ve never liked her. I can see this interview causing a lot of harm just like some of Diana’s did.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!