Is Pink venom gonna flop on hot100?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seems like it

Approved the thread.
  • I mean kpop song never have great impact, it doesn't have radio play

its doing what it can with what it has

• look those armys in the likes and quotes what a bunch of f*king losers

• All I'm saying is if they can't get higher than the flop song whose charting they make fun of every other day YTC then they better prepare for the dragging

• Seriously, I don't think so. They'll be fine.

Is op a Blink tryna set BP up to gloat afterwards when they hit hot 100?

Especially later with the collab coming?

• After two years of build up (and blinks constantly trashing and diminishing other groups)

I am expecting a Top 5 debut, if not a #1.

Anything else will just show how much of a failure this release is... and how front loaded it was with Blinks streaming farms.

• This song is the second coming according to some Blinks. Anything less than top 5 is a flop.

• Blinks are more visual oriented and it shows. Few BP’s MVs have reached 1 billion views but none of their songs on Spotify reached 1 billion streams yet. That’s why YGE needs to spend huge amount of money to lure in YouTube streamers. Without their visual aids and expensive image, Blackpink will be a normal level group. For Hot100, they need a collab with huge name to top the chart. They can’t do it alone.

• Yes. Streaming farms in southeast asia are useless for the Hot 100.

• Tbh, pink venom isnt doing well compared to hylt. Cos it doesnt have that viral factor. It looks like it's breaking records but that's only cos of the fandom growth due to hylt and huge anticipation cos of long hiatus. It wont have longevity.

Having said that this predictor doesnt know the website sales. It could very well debut inside top 15 which is far from flopping.

• After two years of build up (and blinks constantly trashing and diminishing other groups)

Anything else will just show how much of a failure this release is... and how front loaded it was with Blinks streaming farms.

don't worry, they are not yet to come

• So in the end. Sale is matter way much more?

Radio impact won't start till after VMAs.

We're expecting longevity at least until Born Pink drops

• All I'm saying is if they can't get higher than the flop song whose charting they make fun of every other day YTC then they better prepare for the dragging

blinks have been getting dragged for 4 years already. You think this will hurt them ? lol

Why are you focusing on those losers? Go and rent out all those Internet cafes and stream PV on YT and Spotify like a good blink.

Nobody makes fun of YTC's charting in the US. It flopped on the Korean charts, that's what most people make fun of. I think you're putting up a strawman in order to have yet another excuse to drag Blackpink.

• Pretty sure not even blinks predicted to beat BTS latest songs on the hot 100 but go off I guess

• Tbh, pink venom isnt doing well compared to hylt. Cos it doesnt have that viral factor. It looks like it's breaking records but that's only cos of the fandom growth due to hylt and huge anticipation cos of long hiatus. It wont have longevity.

Having said that this predictor doesnt know the website sales. It could very well debut inside top 15 which is far from flopping.

Even on tiktok, I was expecting to gear Pink Venom on my fyp but it didn't come out like HYLT did. Meaning outside from blinks and some kpop fans, Pink Venom didn't reached to locals yet. But let's see once they start their VMA although I doubt it's gonna have a big impact on their streams or charting.

Yes, it might debut higher with their website sales but the drop will look awkward because it's not stable in streams at all and only the blinks are listening. If it wasn't for their music video it's gonna be worse.

• After the BB100 rule change was announced, a very cringe and formerly prominent army on here made a thread about how BTS would continue to only get #1s and BP would struggle to enter the lower half of Hot 100 from now on. And now a top 20 or 25 debut, their highest ever without radio play or a collab is considered a flop...because blinks dragged YTC? Blinks have never been cocky about Hot 100; just look at our goals. And give me a fucking break lol, no one called YTC a flop because of the Hot 100, people called it a flop because it tanked on Melon and underperformed on YT

• Yes. Streaming farms in southeast asia are useless for the Hot 100.

Umm, what makes u think that they can't have streaming farms in the US? or even use Interscope's?

yeah

i remember the same thing blinks doing in qrts when yet to come, an actual korean song which was also a ballad, landed on #13 and then free fall. they were laughing their asses off and then bragging how a "korean song" got #1 on spotify when bts couldn't. why are you acting like that?

• if it goes top 30, it's 100% a hit. That means even after rule changes, it's doing better than HYLT.

• Predicting they’ll debut in top 10

with no radio they will free fall. there must be radio

• Hope so terrible songs deserve to flop

• I haven't finish my word,

- unless its below than 15, yes, IT IS A FLOP

:pepe-devil:

No, BP if it's 20 it will be highest charting song without a collab

A flop is a BG who charted 1 with their pass singles but let their only 2022 b tank IN EVRY FUXKING PLATFORM

• Even on tiktok, I was expecting to gear Pink Venom on my fyp but it didn't come out like HYLT did. Meaning outside from blinks and some kpop fans, Pink Venom didn't reached to locals yet. But let's see once they start their VMA although I doubt it's gonna have a big impact on their streams or charting.

Yes, it might debut higher with their website sales but the drop will look awkward because it's not stable in streams at all and only the blinks are listening. If it wasn't for their music video it's gonna be worse.

Yes the mv is the saving grace. Without mv the song isnt very listenable.

• No, BP if it's 20 it will be highest charting song without a collab

A flop is a BG who charted 1 with their pass singles but let their only 2022 b tank IN EVRY FUXKING PLATFORM

Please their 2022 song wasnt even promoted and it was a ballad. It's like bp releasing you never know as tt and not promoting it. What do you think would happen, it would flop easily. So, comparing a super hyped bp comeback with a lowkey album tt from bts is stupid and makes PV seem like a flop.

• They're irrelevant in the US, only southeast Asia and China cares about them

yet they are going to the vmas, constantly asociates with A lists and actually chart there.

• This thread contains 46 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!