This idol is greedy. Too much greedy. And he is covered with glitter. His name is Hwanwoong and his group is ONEUS.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S. And I love everything about it ! The instrumental is totally my kind of music so...I'm praying it's a full song too !

So are you greedy too ? Or do you want to be the glitter (this sounds weird :cryingk:)?

• I know it took him two weeks to get rid of all that glitter. :cryingr:

I am very into this concept, but I still don't know exactly where it's going.

• I know it took him two weeks to get rid of all that glitter. :cryingr:

I am very into this concept, but I still don't know exactly where it's going.

^^

I'm confused too !

And also apparently the instrumental you hear in this teaser is from their title track ? If twitter is not lying :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!