Funny reaction to pink venom

• Not really interested on fake reactions, but Someone on reddit mentioned this and I found it funny

Especially when they need to google their age just to be safe lol.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry I can't find your threads, too many tag threads.

I think these reactions pretty legit, they never listened to blackpink and so can't be biased like many reactors out there

It's fine, we were clowning on that thread about BlackPink being #1 on others except Melon. I think that was the thread (LOL I've replied and trolled on several threads today), and mentioned that metalheads and hiphop enthusiasts seemed to like it. They're also the ones I found that seemed legit in their reactions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!