Kep1er - La Vie En Rose Izone cover

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

more links if the above video gets shut down

they did so well!

chaehyun singing eunbi's and chaeyeon's killing parts and the high notes, her vocal color fits this song so much

yujin finally singing la vie en rose lol, i assume it feels sort of bittersweet for her considering this was supposed to be clc's comeback song

youngeun's deep and natural voice finally came out during this

yeseo doing nako's lines.... fits so well and i think she suits this concept a lot

xiaoting's beautiful visuals in the beginning and vocals improved so much

dayeon and hikaru slaying the rap parts.... one of the best rap duos in kpop atm i fear

hiyyih and mashiro did so well, they didnt get a lot of lines in this especially mashiro but i feel like they did super well anyway. i was happily surprised by hiyyih in this she continues to slay!

overall it was a nice performance, this is a cover first and foremost so they put their own spin on it. let's all praise this so wakeone doesnt give us wa da da 2.0 for next cb!

:cheersc:

• tbh this kind of concept fits the members so well

Chaehyun slayed the vocals

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!