is NJ an industry plant?

Approved the thread.
  • If they are then so are every Big4 group, including your faves

• Not sure yet but we will see in the future. They have the most powerful korean label behind them

• No, unless you want to argue any group from decent company standing as one which would be plain rude.

• Why because they had a huge debut? Then that makes every big4 group industry plant.

• You guys don't know what industry plants are and it shows. Industry plants are people who pretend that they started from zero when in reality they had a big company/label backing them up.

All big 3 kpop groups/soloists acknowledge that they are from the big 3, they have never hidden it. It's literally out there and everyone knows.

A kpop industry plant would be like if a kpop group/soloists from the big 3 said they were from a small company/started from zero when they debuted through a big company.

As far as I know, New Jeans haven't pretended to start from zero without any big company label support.

• Industry plants are only work in the West where they still care to pretend an artist started making music in their bedroom. Its no secret that groups debut from established companies and kpop fans literally brag about it. Lame troll attempt.

• newjeans are clearly pretending to be from a newly found label ador and they never mentioned hybe is the one behind them to hide it

• nah they remind me more of rv (very local and typical group sks would love)

aespa are the closest thing kpop has ever gotten to industry plants with those bought sales

• Does kpop even have industry plants?

• nah they remind me more of rv (very local and typical group sks would love)

aespa are the closest thing kpop has ever gotten to industry plants with those bought sales

aespa who is proud of being a part of SM is an industry plant. It shows y'all don't even know what industry plant means :facepalm:

• This. Op had me so confused. I don't even think the concept of industry plant exists in K-pop, because unlike in the West, companies are very open about the fact that all their groups are heavily manufactured for success. By that logic every single Kpop group is an industry plant.

• aespa who is proud of being a part of SM is an industry plant. It shows y'all don't even know what industry plant means :facepalm:

They didn't lie. Aespa are the closest thing to industry plant in kpop, no actual demand for their music looking at the numbers, appareances in western events with 0 impact, playlisting, bough ads, etc, etc.

• newjeans are clearly pretending to be from a newly found label ador and they never mentioned hybe is the one behind them to hide it

lmao try it again. Minji literally mentioned both Ador and Hybe in her winning speech but whatever floats your boat ig?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!