Forestella covering Lady Gaga's Bad Romance on Immortal Songs 2 (Kim Yuna's future hubby's vocal quartet)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Woorim ate, Kim Yuna is one lucky lady :oops:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• they are doing great in recent days

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love how some media/fans tried to make Woorim out to seem like some random loser mooching off of Kim Yuna when first of all,

HIS DEEP VOICE

HIM

External Content twitter.com

He's super talented, hardworking and impressive.

Source: https://kpop.fandom.com/wiki/K…al%20quartet%20Forestella.

mKl7Ghm.png

• they are doing great in recent days

I have been a fan of him since the competition and a fan of Forestella since they formed so I love to see it!

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!