[theqoo] IVE 3RD SINGLE ALBUM 'AFTER LIKE' CONCEPT PHOTO ANYUJIN, GAEUL, LEESEO

• [theqoo] IVE 3RD SINGLE ALBUM 'AFTER LIKE' CONCEPT PHOTO ANYUJIN, GAEUL, LEESEO

bypannchoaAugust 09, 2022
    AVvXsEhc6_vYQ-agnnu9jP4pnCXFTHcEdCvB0bizPBgxXEqzciAfDmXAUjndXPMIzttwoW_I97NJPuxnpw-CU8BnAe-1J9V5rRO4SD_xReIZtYBcvZKuPNQ7H_dLLI-kvUucs2ZRwHtElJv067dfRW0pez4AaBUGwkQVN1LWtffBPwceSB_GwxtsUUDyuN42=s16000

AVvXsEgSfu_m5CAtUrZ__zIYLe3mgU6gpsUXG3Ulr-U_xDwN8zl3YCUCY9QLizKJkyoOJALeA-KdT85f__nBfPOTdZu1U7eAoQBO-odl5uFTG7YXPGB2dwjjgYufrlzcNzOoloCRFHtjK8wtuUXh5j3L45upgphK18r1FgFqGURsjyWTqMV6IkCVRNkKn0EP=s16000

original post: here

1. I'm looking forward to see what kind of concept this will be... I can't wrap my head around itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. All the songs released by Ive have been totally good until now, at first, they had that mysterious image. Their song is important, I'm looking forward

3. It's f*cking countrified

4. The edited picture is niceㅋㅋㅋ They always come out with unexpected concepts

5. Yujin looks too pretty with that stylingㅠㅠ

6. Starship's concept photos are so bad.. But their songs are good

7. They're too cool.. This feels like something unconventional

8. Yujin is so good at pulling off conceptsㅠㅠ She's too pretty... Leeseo baby is too good otoㅋㅋ She's still a baby but she suits this concept

9. It kinda reminds me of a Japanese album coverㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't mean it in a bad wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I wonder who took those pictures? I love it. It really has that foreigner's scent

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!