Choreographies that never reached their full potential?

• I'm just sticking to my ult to avoid starting a fight but feel free to post any groups (no actual hating or trolling though, make sure it's about the dance lol)

Fast Pace: With all the women and men involved in this performance and the theme of the music, I would expect a more powerful and dynamic dance. I think having couple dancing with lots of leg work would have looked awesome. Something like that would be nice but the choreography as it is doesn't aid the song in my opinion. It feels flat in comparison to the music it's for.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

_WORLD: This dance was kind of disappointing for a title track for me. It wasn't bad but it doesn't live up to svt's other title track dances. It's especially noticeable when you see a full view like this dance practice where some moves made for a music show camera are just not interesting to see as a whole. Like 1:55 where most of the members are just standing there. There were a lot of cute and fun parts of the dance reminiscent of their early days and they should have focused on that for a more entertaining performance.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

March: For such a cool intro, there's not much actually going on with the members for most of it (back dancers carried lol). they just stand there until 2:53. Once they actually dance, it's better though but I find the set up of this performance so weird. If they just danced throughout, it would have been better as the choreography itself isn't the problem.

Crazy In Love: Similar problem to Fast Pace where I feel the dance is not dynamic or interesting enough for the song in a lot of parts. I hate the wiggle turn thing in the "crazy in love" (or as Jeonghan would put it, the sexy worm dance) and feel that part especially should have had a more interesting move. To give this one credit, it is the choreo to a really old bside and didn't have much changes like Fast Pace (the other old one here) did.

Touch: Unlike the other videos here, I don't even like the song to this one so maybe there isn't much for the choreo to disappoint with lol Essentially, I really love the part where they vogue @ 0:45 and 1:37. I would love to have a full dance centered around that move and feel because I find most of the rest of the dance kind of awkward looking and not that good. It's definitely not comparable to Hoshi's other work like Spider or even his freestyles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!