So staff revealed that "Somin & Hyunjoo didn't get along but Somin left group in order to protect Hyunjoo's center position in April"

• But its also possible that she felt bullied by Somin even if she didn't actually bully her. Seeing as Hyunjoo was suicidal and depressed she may also have viewed some of their actions towards her in a skewed way. Minus the incidents her brother talked about, its possible that some of the bullying wasn't actually bullying, but that Hyunjoo only felt that it was because of her state of mind. For Somin and other members that weren't mentioned by name, unless its said a bit more explicitly what they did that consistutes as bullying, its better to stay neutral towards them.

I understand where you are coming from, but no, staying neutral in this case it's not a good thing, i guess. Things are being pretty clear and Somin not being part of the group doesn't excludes the bullying neither her innocence. So let's wait, but I think that we won't know the true anyways so just assumptions.

But Hyunjoo was bullied. Implying she "felt bullied" isn't something good to say either.... This statement is not neutral too, it's more like "invalidating" her bullying case (not accusing you if this, just my opinion in this sentence).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!