Han Seo Hee: "I'm clearly a victim, I want Yang Hyun Suk to be punished severely

• This morning, the Seoul District Court opened the 8th trial on Yang Hyun Suk's violation of the Act on Aggravated Punishment for Specific Crimes. It is known that the former YG executive had to appear in court for threatening Han Seo Hee to change her testimony in the case of accusing B.I of using banned substances.

Yang Hyun Suk's lawyer reiterated that Han Seo Hee agreed to conceal the incident if Yang Hyun Suk gave her money, and said that her failure to hand over the recording file proved that Yang Hyun Suk threatened her. is very hard to believe. Han Seo Hee then replied, "It's because I'm in detention. I'll hand them over later. It's frustrating."

The court said that there are many details that do not match Han Seo Hee's testimony and current circumstances, so more objective evidence is needed to determine the reliability. At the end of the trial, Han Seo Hee affirmed that:

"I myself am serving a sentence for another case, so I don't feel proud. But in this case I am clearly the victim. This is an unforgivable crime. I hope the accused will be punished severely after I have revealed all my deepest secrets."

han-seo-hee.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!