[RE-POSTED FROM REDDIT] "I've never seen an idol with a more documented life than stayc's sieun"

• "Basically the title, sieun's life has been documented right from before she was less than a year old she has been on tv for so long that's it's unbelievable, i'm kinda surprised that her parents pushed her that much into the spotlight at such a young age(not criticising them), her dad even said at first she used to cry and didn't want to do it but eventually she adapted to it and i guess it worked out for her.

The main reason she was on tv regularly is that her dad Park Namjung is/was really famous and was very involved with variety and still is currently so she usually appeared with him and she was well liked and at a point they started appearing as a duo.

An article stated how before it was "park namjung's daughter sieun" but now it is "Stayc sieun's father park namjung"

The first time we ever see sieun is when she was still a few months old not sure of the context behind the video but pretty sure her dad was doing a variety show.

The next time we see sieun is in the 1 hour long episode where her dad showed up to show their daily life she looks around 5~6 and from there this iconic clip that went viral.

She "officially" debuted in 2009 after being a regular on this variety show.

After that she didn't appear on tv for a while until after she was casted for a variety show with her dad and brother i think she was around 14 not too sure.

Then she also appeared on happy together on a "whose my dad" special and said she wanted to be an idol that was her last appearance before debuting as an actress.

She officially debuted as an actress in 2014 with pluto squad. She was acting up until 2020 and appeared in do you like brahms and mystic pop up bar with minor roles. So far these are the dramas she has appeared on:

And she appeared in two movies

Then she went on to also appear on happy together in 2018 and won best young actress in the 2018 sbs drama awards. Then starred in some dramas and now she is the main vocal in stayc and filming cf's.

She appeared on the masked singer in 2019.

If you view her wikipedia page you can see how long and full it is, She has two films listed under filmography, 14 dramas listed under her television series, 7 shows listed under variety shows and has been nominated for two awards and won one award. It's kinda funny how stayc is listed as an "associated act" while her main occupation is acting.

I've never seen an idol with a more documented life than stayc's sieun.
    Basically the title, sieun's life has been documented right from before she was less than a year old she has been on tv for so long that's it's...
    www.reddit.com

out of service

Edited once, last by bo-thebear ().

• I mean a lot of child stars have turned out wrong but she seems fine for now at least..

Imho, children shouldn't be stars, they can't consent to be in the spotlight and they shouldn't be, and shouldn't be working

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!