About NCT's lightstick...

• To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to like the NCT light stick. The humor in it's conceptual exactation is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of design theory most of the appreciation for it will go over a typical k-pop fan's head. There's also NCT's complex lore, which is deftly reflected in the lightstick's design - its shape heavily draws from the unwitting path unconsciousness and dreaming takes, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this design, to realize that the light stick's aren't just funny- they say something deep about KWANGYA.

As a consequence people who dislike the NCT light stick truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the grill-like block letters stating the group's name that appear on each facet of the item, which itself is a cryptic reference to the appearance of Neon halogen tubes. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as SM designers' genius presents itself through the light stick. What fools... how I pity them. :wink:

And yes by the way, I DO have a Resonance tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

• I genuinely do love the nct light stick it looks so pretty especially in concert its sad to see other people slander it saying it looks like a cabbage and what not.

Honestly I like it too, it fits NCT as a glove and I find it kinda cute, the light on concerts is geninely pretty yes.

Some of the jokes about the lightstick are funny though but yes, people don't like squares and that shade of green but I think it's unique just like the group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!