[theqoo] [STUDIO CHOOM BE ORIGINAL] NEWJEANS 'ATTENTION' 4K

• [theqoo] [STUDIO CHOOM BE ORIGINAL] NEWJEANS 'ATTENTION' 4K

bypannchoaAugust 02, 2022
    AVvXsEi1k7nyc8XdtLz1OpM9UchOzKahj7b5mLKRNC-tkeieKyv8w9Oa8sExB_RNPS-m84SBzNFnfh2rsx9by9a5Av3EAPkcoohm81827FOI0mZU7R5W9XMDT4XiTxqdDTt1KeBC6Q8v5z4TBgHbshEUIyBUl6X2zSanL2sZPghC6FufzBNhjA6fsXHcQZcI=s16000

original post: here

1. The song is really good, but I'm not sure if they're that good as performers. The maknae did the best

2. The maknae and Danielle shine way more in performance than in the MV, they're so good

3. I want to watch the other stages too, I'm more and more curious about themㅜㅜㅜㅜ I love them seriously

4. They have that rookie freshness, but their gestures and expressions already look like professionals, they're too good

5. Wow Hyein is seriously so tallㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all good

6. I've never thought of even getting married, but I want to have a daughter like them;;; Especially Hyeinㅠㅠ
    At first, she didn't really catch my attention, but her charms are amazing and I can understand why people look at her. She's so hip, trendy and refreshing for her ageㅠㅠ

7. Danielle is lovelyㅠㅠㅠ I'm more and more drawn to her

8. The intro is the maknae right? Her and Danielle are no joke, I learned their faces first

9. When Danielle smiles, it feels like the world is getting brighter

10. I keep getting Minji and Hanni confused ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Oh sokor is whipped for these girlies, even attention performance video on studio choom is filled with Korean comments. With music shows and promotions, they might get a PAK with attention i guess.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!