I dont think they shouldnt kick out garam

• Even if she did do it , all HYBE coulda do was just the accusations are true and let Garam apolizge to the victim , thats it . Instead of putting her on long hiatus and taking so damn long . The same with cube with soojin bullying scandal , I understand bullying is very serious topic but there are ways to resolve the situation . like have the person write an apology letter to the victim, compensate the victim anything.

• wrong place to post in the forum. its should be in kpop, not artist threads.

• Wrong place to post this, should be in the kpop section.

Also I’d like to respectfully disagree. The damage was done the moment the allegations came out. Bullying accusations are taken very seriously, and even those who are eventually proven innocent still face issues. I agree with Hybe’s decision to kick her out. To bring someone to contemplate suicide and have to withdraw from school is serious, as well as getting the punishment she did (special education). Even if Hybe didn’t dance around the subject, people would still be against Garam (as they should). The “oh she’s a child” argument bothers me so much, at her age people know the difference from right and wrong. She knew what she was doing. I feel a bit more passionately about this topic, as I was seriously bullied in school to the point of contemplating suicide, so maybe that affects my opinion a little, but my heart goes out to the victim. Is the victim perfect? No, but sometimes retaliation can seem like the only option in desperate times.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!