Mingyu situation (clarification) + Pledis Statement (updates)

• I am so glad I was pretty much off kpop twitter and my twitter feed is mostly non kpop stuff so I missed the whole mistranslation saga. We shall see how Pledis handles the rest of the allegations especially if one of the victims doesn't want to talk. I am just glad they put something out since fans were worried that they will stay silent.

yea it was a whole mess i feel bad for the carat who tweeted a mistrans, they didnt have bad intentions and their trans wasnt even far off from the “accurate” one but now theyre getting death threats :rolleyes:. so far pledis is handling it well rn so im content

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• Is Mingyu the guy accused of clenched a girl's breast?

If he really did these things he is disgusting

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• Is Mingyu the guy accused of clenched a girl's breast?

If he really did these things he is disgusting

The victim of the boob incident isn't a girl...it's a male apparently.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The victim of the boob incident isn't a girl...it's a male apparently.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thanks for letting me know! ill add it to the op but damn thats crazy how things can get lost in translation

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• dokyeomhive

Changed the title of the thread from “Mingyu situation (clarification) + Pledis Statement” to “Mingyu situation (clarification) + Pledis Statement (updates)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!