RE: What is your ideal way to manage a group's solo and group activities?

What is your ideal way or proper way you think a company should begin an idol's solo activites?

I think it would be the best when the group itself is matured enough. Maybe around the 4th or 5th year.

This means that they will get a 3 years window in their contract to try out the things that they wanted (or the things that the company wanted ^^ ).

I'll wait until at least the group is well known first in GP, or having a really huge fandom. Because a revenue from solo project might be less than group activity, so if the soloist is irrelevant then it would be wasteful. There might be exception tho if my group has a member with a really high popularity, or just blessed by a variety-show god ^^.

Now, assuming that the solo activities is releasing music and I don't have a member with an IT factor,
    the first member that I would pick is a member whom had a high passion in creating their own music or already had their own concept.

I would pick them because they will delivering their projects with confidence. Even if later on, the results is not reaching the expected numbers, it wouldn't make them falter, instead it might make them to pursue more and make an improvement in their next projects, building up their career even if they are not under my company anymore in the future.

For schedule, and if I had a 4 to 6 members, I think it would be 1-2 solo projects with 2 group comebacks.
    Also, with this schedule and by having this in their last 3 year of their contract, would draw them a clear line to make a decision about contract renewal.

OP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!