Does Hybe deserve so much success?

• All their male idols million sellers. Bang Sihyuk a billionaire. Their earnings twice the other companies. Putting out multiple groups in a few years. Do you think Hybe deserve the success that come their way?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • why does it even matter?

• Success? They’re still riding on BTS wave all these years

They doing that that dance as if that song came from their company lol free BTS members

No hate to TXT tho

• Well the other companies got their success and gained a respectable place in the industry after many years and successful groups, i wouldn't say hybe doesn't deserve its success but it's like it was just gifted with no effort, they just got lucky and knew how to take advantage of BTS popularity, once BTS is gone the company is going to decline to the same level as the Big3.

• Hybe is the company that put BTS together, they backed them and used their resources on them. They deserve it, without Big Hit/Hybe, BTS doesn't even exist. Why do kpop fans live to rewrite facts and history? ?(?(

• They deserve what they got because they earned it by work. It wasn't given to them on a silver platter.

• No, they got what they got coz of BTS. All their other groups are riding BTS coattails. Hybe got lucky that's all.

• your mom birthed you, raised you and took care of you, and now you're super rich and successful. albeit she nagged you, annoyed you, and sometimes you don't like her, but she's still your mom and you don't have ill feelings towards her. she's also rich now because of you.

so does your mom deserve to be successful? do you still see her as your mom? if your mom birth sisters and brothers, do you share what you have or tell them to get the fuck out and make your own money, even though they're like 1 year old?

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

• Whats this weird shit about 'deserving'?

It's not as if it was given to them. They worked hard for it and became successful, together with BTS.

• your mom birthed you, raised you and took care of you, and now you're super rich and successful. albeit she nagged you, annoyed you, and sometimes you don't like her, but she's still your mom and you don't have ill feelings towards her. she's also rich now because of you.

so does your mom deserve to be successful? do you still see her as your mom? if your mom birth sisters and brothers, do you share what you have or tell them to get the fuck out and make your own money, even though they're like 1 year old?

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Are u dumb. Why are you even comparing actual 'blood familial relations' to 'business relations'. Some kpop fans are so weird.

• Well the other companies got their success and gained a respectable place in the industry after many years and successful groups, i wouldn't say hybe doesn't deserve its success but it's like it was just gifted with no effort, they just got lucky and knew how to take advantage of BTS popularity, once BTS is gone the company is going to decline to the same level as the Big3.

Its 7 years in the making. Not instant success for Hybe and BTS. If you’ve been around during BTS earlier years, you would appreciate Bighit. They nurture and do many things that helped BTS succeed.

Everytime someone is successful, there’s always a team behind them. I bet if you’re part of a team, and only the team leader gets the accolades, you must feel sad, right? Please look at the whole picture. I’m not a Hybe stan, but I respect and appreciate Bighit and Bang PD and his team.

• They're very efficient. Taking time to work out exactly what fans want to see in their idols and then delivering it.

I hate that Seventeen are with them though. Their pre-HYBE albums were amazing. Now we get plastic bags, put it together yourself albums, cheap paper, random bits of plastic with a member's name printed on it, a highlighter pen ffs. I blame Army's. They accepted worse and worse quality (I think one of BTS's albums was literally on loose printer paper??) and bought more and more of it. Paved the way for trash album packaging.

• Hybe is the company that put BTS together, they backed them and used their resources on them. They deserve it, without Big Hit/Hybe, BTS doesn't even exist. Why do kpop fans live to rewrite facts and history? ?(?(

This is a “which came first chicken or egg” type of thing. Some fans like to pretend it was only BTS who made Hybe. But there are other people who also worked hard along with BTS. It’s a joined effort. It took years of hard work.

• I like their groups and a lot of their music so I guess

• I can't take hybe groups seriously coz they all r technically separate companies only TXT n BTS is real hybe group

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!