Shinee dont call me is addicting..

• Honestly first time I listented to it I was like ehhhhhhhhhhh whats this reject song but now im addicted. I love the part after the chorus its addicting and the live performance is so damn good. Minho seems my fave atm.

Shinee continue to show they are one of the best performers around, also a big fan of the dance its pretty fun.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wish there was a full 1080p zoomed out version of this.

• have I got a video for you...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah I saw that but 360p? Are we in 2008 qq

lady studio choom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• lady studio choom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well in that case yes studio choom ftw

I was gonna link it but it's not zoomed out so idk

well shit then, you're right op... hopefully they'll release one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!