Why aespa’s worldview plot doesn’t stop them from having diverse concepts within the worldview

• Obviously they can have unrelated CBs without the need of explanations but even if they wanted to follow the storyline, they can have diverse concepts unrelated to fantasy/action.

aespa’s worldview plot is where the aespa girls are also celebrities in the real world (possibly a gg because Karina was a singer/dancer and Giselle a rapper in their character introductions) then they go later to the other digital dimension (Kwangya etc).

SM has made a distinction between their album versions’ concepts for that reason. There’s real world aespa that sings about anything and ‘poets of the universe’ aespa that sings about the universe stories, as they mentioned before.

lt64IYu.gif

• the aespa girls are also celebrities in the real world (possibly a gg because Karina was a singer/dancer and Giselle a rapper in their character introductions)

i don't know where you learn this

but we already know that in their worldview karina is a heiress from a rich family

ningning a hacker

winter a normal person

and giselle a celebrity/student

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• i don't know where you learn this

but we already know that in their worldview karina is a heiress from a rich family

ningning a hacker

winter a normal person

and giselle a celebrity/student

Karina’s first introduction before SYNK was ‘MY Karina’ which was storyline video of her and her MY (ae-Karina). She was doing an interview with her ae and it showed acting clips of her singing in a studio/dancing with the ae in a dance room. Besides those interview clips were shared on tv and news to the public in SMCU episodes plot (even their actual debut stage ie they’re a group in the story there as well). So I am guessing the ‘REAL WORLD’ in caps ,which is like a coined term by them in SMCU, is part of the worldview concept as seen in this album concept photos.

lt64IYu.gif

• Karina’s first introduction before SYNK was ‘MY Karina’ which was storyline video of her and her MY (ae-Karina). She was doing an interview with her ae and it showed acting clips of her singing in a studio/dancing with the ae in a dance room. Besides those interview clips were shared on tv and news to the public in SMCU episodes plot (even their actual debut stage ie they’re a group in the story there as well). So I am guessing the ‘REAL WORLD’ in caps ,which is like a coined term by them in SMCU, is part of the worldview concept as seen in this album concept photos.

I don't think the MY karina have really something to do in the unverse, it was more a way to introduce the concept of aespa

and the SYNK video was more an introduction of each member position in the group and introduction to their symbol

because Ningning also sing in her Synk video, but we all know that her role in their universe is just being a Hacker

and also during a radio show " Kang Hanna volume up radio " each member talk about their role in the universe

Ningning = Hacker

Winter = A normal person/ gamer

Giselle = student/ celebrity

Karina = Daughter of a rich family

that's why in SMCU EP 2 when they are in the hallucinations

Karina is hearing what other people say about her and the expectations that her family have for her

while giselle is facing troll on internet who scrutinize every little move of her like paparazzi or troll to have a piece of her

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!