Freaky Phenomenon

• I have this eraser and I use it every time I ever write or draw something. It's small so it can erase minor details without affecting anything else. I'm currently making a poster for my science class and I'm using said eraser. I set it down next to my red pen and green highlighter. The next time I look, it's gone.

Gone!

I look everywhere, under my poster, all over my desk, in my drawer, and on the floor. Guess what? It's nowhere to be found. I give up looking, deciding I'll use another eraser. I start working again. I reach for my red pen and the damn eraser is right there!

Where I left it before!

This is not the first time this has happened to me. It happens with erasers, pencils, books, basically anything. This occurs all the time, things disappearing and reappearing in the same spot. I need to know if this happens to anyone else. Does it? Or is it just me? Does anything similar to this affect you too?

Maybe I'm just losing my mind...... :sweatr:

(Edit: 5 minutes later the little shit is gone again smh-)

Atiny ♡ Nctzen ♡ Stay ♡ Once ♡ Insomnia ♡ Tomoon ♡ Midzy ♡ Army ♡ Blink ♡ Luvity ♡ Gem ♡ Ghost9 Stan

Edited 2 times, last by huang-renjun ().

• it magicked away and the magicked back, you probably don’t know this but they’re actually an inter-dimensional god (shh~ it’s a secret ;-))

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!