[theqoo] BTS V'S IG STORY UPDATES

• [theqoo] BTS V'S IG STORY UPDATES

bypannchoaJune 24, 2022

AVvXsEjhDDlBxxvZS3DMQsoQFF5GJVH3iIhnI5g33yH6lCsozUgWGlFPSGNqWTv4RrO2wemW_C4ZjzKro2sSN5LdV0RkGtOA_OXbDOduHmvy5pjbNnd0jJpUENDq0Kefu-PZzYPOWlYHcE3XlEqE-mj9wpjJXqRu6p0CaZznrfIjPvs3KEWg9l28aMMx6mPI=s16000

AVvXsEhjFArsRyhwNSh48AgcRSms-t4jVgHtZaADojS5FnQIsmu8ozva7tP3RJv_X7olsjN-FoCZ0qvtnR2AYMi3S9HWhcaEdToHJWN2ubZwuQQ38G-1XWwkKha_FLYtOVpXfnbUjEBqq2hWtxIYrv4JDWDFo9fUDNpCegEPtGIvkXGU3I9pOt6EVPZUf67D=s16000

AVvXsEggPc2VU-28vIiywbXnCD2w5F0FJpdkCrBoUb2Oz41-GnxidT1iMMaOmtbLt3fVOijmPzUYYDwdyPYiQAVHMp8ytRg3xYV1cvdym6pfbq40AlMjfDW-EonBSRuV9LJdYZ7ygYRTIklgJX_5YTP8Jb887sqbmq7a0807rDZChue6IJLcYfLW7ZhqZYii=s16000

AVvXsEgTuHIw_iuNRZFjeEkCH0Go7S6g9g-IQU065yBMW1bis64_5nvHMehsSrH2Ts0MFsuy0G9iBEeb4to_0DHOcxcE606ZpE9c6qpcJPKpLDnaDNz1aW-8OU2n691eLt89X_L7E0v7xZGoavOHgOLPlcEjP-WcPZXZQL80CaQhNo8yCFWrL3QbAyCJPOEG=s16000

He's attending Celine's fashion show

original post: here

1. This looks similar to the picture that Lisa just posted a while ago, looks like all the celebrities going to Celine are taking that airplaneㅎㅎ

2. He got flustered by the wind, so he tried to tug in the buttonsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Our conservative upper body man must've been shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

AVvXsEjBEpupmmDOw0YFWgv_8hN0GInXnKX8JR1tRfIb3rAHxXlsL8rqP2Rh1qlhRRVzKYKcAyNgc5JG15p4r41UogVwmZ6T5LNTsbmpJl66ndzNbbJaasQiu-6omrXY3MUNiXKB-xCTNSZtjmGvDyA4UMuMNIB7hEITcW7KbT5TsIs3OulfKQhNkicU1lfW=s16000

3. I thought that he was just laying down in his hotel because he arrived, turns out it's in the airplane. He's cute

4. I'm so jealous of his legs

5. The more I see him, the prettier I find his faceㅜ I'm also amazed at his legs

6. Seriously he always wears so much Celineㅋㅋ so cute

7. He's f*cking handsome and his legs are pretty

8. His face is f*cking handsome and his legs are pretty. I hope he shares about his daily life in Paris as much as possible. It'll be so fun

9. Ah his face on the second one is so handsome

10. V's face is f*cking sexy and handsome. Nowadays, it's so fun to watch him

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• did anyone else notice how he got a full body wax :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• did anyone else notice how he got a full body wax :cryingr:

36k armys

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!