Bighit denies RM’s marriage rumours created by Sojang

• Even so.. Tae and Jennie News went viral, was trending and made it to the mainstream news broadcast.. and got the point of bringing in other people and Taehyung getting dragged for being a “home wrecker”

I would think that’s more important to clear up over a fake marriage rumor from a tired YouTube channel.

doesnt neccesarily make it true though, just means its more beneficial for them not to say anything. :eyes: and it did benefit them in the end because now delulus who otherwise wouldve unstanned still have reason to believe its false.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Even so.. Tae and Jennie News went viral, was trending and made it to the mainstream news broadcast.. and got the point of bringing in other people and Taehyung getting dragged for being a “home wrecker”

I would think that’s more important to clear up over a fake marriage rumor from a tired YouTube channel.

yeah they were but Jennie and V were seen as as a powerful couple and honestly I'm even surprised the comments about namjoon getting married weren't bad either some fans are showing support. I don't think dating it's seen a scandal anymore

idk some of those post were made by pann girls lol at some point some were getting tired of some of the theories of GD shading V and all the fanfic stuff

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think im #27 on the line lol

• HYBE deny the rumors: It's must be real.

HYBE doesn't deny the rumors: It's must be real.

:pepe-shrug:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!