[instiz] HUL MINNIE'S IG WITH MINNIE, LISA, JIHYO AND MINA'S LIFE 4 CUTS

• [instiz] HUL MINNIE'S IG WITH MINNIE, LISA, JIHYO AND MINA'S LIFE 4 CUTS

bypannchoaJune 22, 2022
    t/n: 인생네컷/Life's 4 cuts is basically a trend in Korea where you take photobooth pictures looking your best

What's up with this combination?? It's freaking goodㅠㅠㅠ

AVvXsEigwNHmVwGeYOl2eMVftqsHFk10Yf3FBW68diK-utVswnRb-W8CP1LjTmKyTAeQAS3vbM8MvndNkr3EVQoHHumCORouca55nDAyzfGLS9gMrUWoC3tPid1HgVXDPHUIEZuGETweBrkam9IJxc8k_SegfsMyW4yuz0MeNxE9DdUTPWJw8AEMeb6Si7C5=s16000

AVvXsEiWaaUSaXxOcf7qBYXfz34F1eiqeMbrlnBv1_jxK5_DH6kU0sxxx6RATTajepNke_B98W0uQmNfhO07MLpn_8iXFrl32lbN3RyY699QvIP6ODhvC64LPc3LMF1Kc8v9ngidbnZR1Tc7tIKgf7uh1Che-vbkzhW7Jo3Ppow-wq-MUH5u4Yz2Vw_O1T-c=s16000

original post: here

1. What an impressive lineup BP, Twice, Idleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I want to join in shamelessly....

3. What the?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is that the 97 line??

4. Oh i didn't know Lisa was close with Twice. All 4 are pretty
    > Yup, Lisa and Mina were close ever since debut! It's my first time seeing Jihyo there

5. Wow what's up with this combination!! Everyone's so pretty

6. Mina??? This is quite unexpected but it's so nice ㅋㅋㅋ

7. When they meet like that, do they speak in Korean ..? I wonder what language they speak in...

8. It's been so long we've seen Lisa and Mina

9. Lisa and Jihyo kinda look similarㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Did those 3 others give her 2 billion each? Lisa removed her bangs. It's the F***********cking pretty lineup

11. Looks like Photoism gave Lisa 1 billion

12. Kids, watashi wa 97'er too, can I join?

13. Lisa looks so happyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Lisa seems like such an issaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone's so cute (t/n: inssa=popular/cool kid)

15. It's funny that Jihyo is the only Koreanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!