BRAVE GIRLS - ROLLIN WENT VIRAL

• OHMYGOD IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM THEY ARE CHARTING IN MELON NOW IM SHAKING

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ARTICLE HERE WHY

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…4-years-after-its-release

NOW STREAM THESE BOPS

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jeitu

Changed the title of the thread from “BRAVE GIRLS ROLLIN WENT VIRAL” to “BRAVE GIRLS - ROLLIN WENT VIRAL”.
  • deepened > high heel > rollin > we ride > whatever else

HOW DID I FORGOT DEEPENED I HOPE BRAVE BROTHERS DOESNT LET THEM. DISBAND NOW

• HOW DID I FORGOT DEEPENED I HOPE BRAVE BROTHERS DOESNT LET THEM. DISBAND NOW

i thought they were gonna disband since their contract was 5 years (?) but i guess its 7

so 2023 :-)

• i thought they were gonna disband since their contract was 5 years (?) but i guess its 7

so 2023 :-)

I thought it ends this year but they just celebrated their 5 anniversary so looks like they have 2 years More To go :peperun: i hope bb doesnt mess up. They were popular when they debuted but all these hiatuses :pepe-cute:

• I thought it ends this year but they just celebrated their 5 anniversary so looks like they have 2 years More To go :peperun: i hope bb doesnt mess up. They were popular when they debuted but all these hiatuses :pepe-cute:

plus didnt their OG Deepened mv had like 1-2 million views wtf

• OMFG I'm so happy for them I loved that song so much when it came out and always hoped it performed better. I just wish people hadn't wait for 4 years to start appreciating it :wilds:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!