Is money the only thing that matters in K-pop?

• Fans love to brag about their group being more successful and making more money. Is that all that matters?

Approved the thread.
  • And fans of flops love to tell others how much more talented they are than everyone else because they have no success. They aren't more talented than successful groups, get over your inferiority complex and stop lying.

• And fans of flops love to tell others how much more talented they are than everyone else because they have no success. They aren't more talented than successful groups, get over your inferiority complex and stop lying.

I don't care about who's more successful, I enjoy good music

• yes it is. kpop is business. if you think otherwise, you lie to yourself

• Sufficient condition vs. necessary condition.

Without money, nothing else matters.

But with money, other things should matter, except for fool fans who can do craziest comparisons. I won't be surprised if somewhere in the pits, they are comparing dick sizes or boobs.

Talent =/= success success=/=talent

• It's a business selling products, so yes.

• also for their fans to enjoy their music SINCE their carrer is MUSIC PURPOSES but it's also a BUSSNIESES so MONEY MONEY MONEY MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC 142467-2x-55-gif

• The music is important but the money is what feeds your faves.

Unless you don’t care about your favorite group disbanding

• Yes.

Sadly, that's just the way it is.

• The whole world is in love with Lisa, but it's not the only song that matters.

What? Don't roll your eyes at me. You were all thinking it too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!