[theqoo] J-HOPE, WILL RELEASE HIS FIRST SOLO IN THE MIDDLE OF NEXT MONTH ft. TATTOO

• [theqoo] J-HOPE, WILL RELEASE HIS FIRST SOLO IN THE MIDDLE OF NEXT MONTH ft. TATTOO

bypannchoaJune 15, 2022

AVvXsEg7XGHIi9fOSkfb7A3E67v-GVsYyqNAieWAoUpa9v8JzyJlKfXxVPVvmJVmjKuvQ5EbVMPRzEttB5DoRND5un8Cjh1gT2V6Wc3aAMh56BAUxFcxEjElflrf20eD9XB7ZVUHLAJS-KhlOZ5m_xRs8sIez_ybUKQlKStiVob35GsPP0C3BdT_FPG4pArQ=s16000

BTS J-Hope will release his first solo album in the middle of next month.

Previously, J-Hope said through his own content, 'It seems to be a time for BTS to discuss individual albumss. This is an important part of moving towards Chapter 2 of BTS. I am starting it, but each of us is preparing (for their solo album).”

Although he did not go into detail about the specific timing or concept of the album, it will be released in the middle of next month and it will not be a mixtape, but an official album. This is the first BTS member to accept the change after their group activities.

[...]

source:  https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220615130113790

original post: here

1. Because all of them have been preparing for their own mixtapes all this time, I bet we won't feel the vacuum

They're also planning to release their existing mixtape on streaming websites

And we'll be able to see their individual colors

2. They're coming out faster than I thought, I don't know if the fans will feel relieved after this

They'll probably take turns so the other members might also come out faster than I thought

3. I'm okay with a mixtape but it's even better to have an official album

4. Hobah!!!!!! Let's go!!!! I'm so looking forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Hobe I support you

6. Our Hobie, I'm looking forward to anything you releaseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Hul so it's official? This was faster than I expected

8. There's only 1 moth left.. I need to start reserving

9. Hobah congrats. As a stage genius, he's getting the first solo as a start, this is perfection. I'll be looking forward

10. Next month??? This is way faster than I thought!!!

[theqoo] BTS J-HOPE'S FRIENDSHIP TATTOO PROOF (IG UPDATE)

AVvXsEgb7ETuaGYKX1qyP_1tPgv8LxnzitQhwgtiGxHpyZhXZw63jW8N3oLGWZcFu4IV1Q8MXoD2070iKSoZIuobjy56seL1BidqDk-CgGaFYWYX9ULRhpMqquAlpiaX01UfvvuqsPXx2LkupkGvIG0Y3OIvsZomP1EBrQAR7vWeov9zTFd8P3sjB1ALmW0A=s16000

AVvXsEgAM-nwOjLMkS1pB5DiHUlSikH9XE8vjg_96GCIPfmpjknGkTT6t1ZydJV1iYUzyl1CtPFoyR22K3E0p8vcJMUx7JNyNwmWsKPuuQcEKHh4yg8CGezu0zy-ALhz0gePfj3dAsBNbrUGxjChvBJC5I-gSnBM7kWY50VTj7YKsBd-rwfBfjsDRFghpF1w=s16000

AVvXsEjJg4udK5s29La-ueg_CJS0ieonU9Iy5qJ2FRvqufAKacbCRxbpfEZslHdp5OSpYkaq_7y8iypvk5R_xHSayxr5IBwRJZ0_-bXH3SJerqFuEL60vgZmHxdgvM6TyRVmoTAIl8mvS7bUeErZHGtChc5Fn2XARcYx0_5i-KAVqwUQNncW0E5ibNabVm_m=s16000

AVvXsEhqysjWMlTdd2J9X8xiVfzC5UNu4ykN6v9QKyW8C3teMG95i8sVWBDUsutvWE48RfOAZSPPZLpDqsuVYUsNAy3a1bZHdSoj9tUWeelXu4Bq6gpA7PRAEn7Hjeu4fVUHYGUFu7IIjZUcnXcXKao6f6ykhcuG6NPC9Kj17wCt-jh0zrJ8l19GXvaHkAHF=s16000

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Hope and Taehyung shooting each other"

original post: here

1. Hoba, it didn't hurt?? Our hamsterㅠㅠ I love you, I support you!

2. Seriously you can't win over BTS' love for each other..ㅠ

3.Noㅠㅠ He's so scared that he won't even pierce his ears, but he did a tattooㅠㅠㅠ

4. I'm crying...

5. This person is so likable... Be happy

7. Our Hobie took the courage to do it!

8. The kid who can't even pierce his ears got a tattoo.. 😭

Our Tans' friendship is so real, you can't help but love them 💜

9. The location is oba.. Putting the 7 on the achilles tendon, I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. It's nice because he has slim ankles

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 8. There's only 1 moth left.. I need to start reserving - didn't think about this but it's indeed kinda disadvantage that he's coming so fast after official long-waited cb of a whole group :/

The location of tattoo is really so symbolic :pepe-sad:

Also I am kinda tired of fans running around with that "scared of piercing" story. Always thought that it's just a story he came up with as a joke (cause there are also a story about his father not allowing him to do so and a story about him wanting to keep his body clean, which is probably the closest to truth tbh) cause he simply do not want to have any piercing (yet at least). The jokes about him getting tattoo were so disgusting and overly stereotyping while he himself chose one of the most painful places on his body to do it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!