[theqoo] TANG WEI GETTING TAKEN ABACK ㅋㅋ

• [theqoo] TANG WEI GETTING TAKEN ABACK ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

bypannchoaJune 14, 2022
    AVvXsEjzkPTY3gy1dgnVrYbCHcT2VWmx3LBel9dqkxsD1U2FmLTp6600AhUCobLj6G9toAb3CCCoTpA8M0ofNnCBaIvnZU0netRXiQp9munGt6cu-d1grVg9eOqM4l5AxIGmEcTRL96mmjt6y3Qyf-6ShBhHr8N40ZCPKTaya2Qq9VtHie22RcvYF9gmm52G=s16000
    "Please answer first"

original post: here

1. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she's too lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Tang Wei is cute and Park Hae Il is so sweetㅠ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's f*cking funny

4. Park Hae Il must've been taken aback too, but he let it slideㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even Park Hae Il got taken abackㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Is Tang Wei a puppy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. It's good for your health to keep looking at cute things. The family becomes stable, the society becomes beautiful, and the country becomes prosperous (Serious mode)
    AVvXsEhQT70fasDdAIJ1QPT-5-NDOsy27b1yXWxt_KO1ewHM1ff5pfJl4k7AM-_fORcnCMbT7mvK0DxwjCopYezgfbPeqYJM8QnbyFwwTvpfsXcV67D4JMvVgvWEDSRX3UmRDtgaMiXoAUx5QfHP53f8FmHbVcBvkYTWRJyx9BPmHPg9VenVAvLloMb8eewu=s16000

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's up with their face combination? She's like an innocent puppy and he's like the dealer? Why do they suit each other so well

9. Tang Wei's dazed expression was too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. She's seriously f*cking pretty

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “[theqoo] TANG WEI GETTING TAKEN ABACK ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ bypannchoaJune 14, 2022 "Please answer first" original post: here 1. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she's too lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2. Tang Wei is cute and Park Hae Il is so sweetㅠ 3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I” to “[theqoo] TANG WEI GETTING TAKEN ABACK ㅋㅋ”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!