do you think there will be female celebrity that have higher peak than Britney Spears or Beyonce ?

• i mean Taylor,Ariana,Lady Gaga,Kim Kardashian all are very succesfull but they arent really on that level yet . Both Britney and Beyonce once conquer the whole world .

what do you think

i don't think so.. at least not rn. obviously ariana grande is extremely talented like them BUT she's still not at the level of iconic they are

• Official Post

Billie Eilish. She's one of the only pop girls who actually sells albums(WWAFA,WDWG was one of the best selling albums of 2019 and 2020), not to mention she has several hits despite only really breaking out like 2-3 years ago(everything i wanted, bad guy, lovely, when the party's over, etc). Don't Smile At Me is still charting high on BB200 despite being released in 2017, and if her record-breaking blonde pic tells us anything, her next era will be HUGE.

The only reason she doesn't usually peak super high on Billboard is because she doesn't release on Friday + radio doesn't play her(that's changing slowly now). Billie is more of an album artist. She has the biggest debut era since 99' Britney and '09 Gaga easily, and her demographic is very varied, everyone from oldies to young folks love her. Reminds me of Adele a bit.

Taylor is already bigger than Beyonce, you can say she was reaching Britney status around 1989/RED era when she had hits back to back. Even ME! did well, iirc it was only blocked by Old Town Road. She also has a very dedicated fanbase and you can tell with her album sales. The possibility of her having more hits is unlikely since her music is more lowkey now, but she'll always have her fanbase.

Ariana is worth betting on, but her music and image has remained the same since Sweetener. I think she needs to evolve her sound a bit. Her fandom doesn't buy either. I can see her being more like a lowkey version of Rihanna.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!