[instiz] ARE YOUR MOMS ALSO STREAMING FOR IM YOUNGWOONG BY ANY CHANCE?

• [instiz] ARE YOUR MOMS ALSO STREAMING FOR IM YOUNGWOONG BY ANY CHANCE?

AVvXsEhDICPigG6d2PQgEn1500HKVhgg4rZ0aO-kwmT3CmvywG00ErSVOJStLZRtkkIXisk7-J7aC6OFsSmc_ek-PsnQEkM8o6lXVfvirZhcMFwDj-mU3uITcbLoqEeZOXmq5hEVS2lG1yqGLqxlwfxAP5FYhsUQf-i905vlre26h5vR0tl63B_66Epm4V_X=s16000

Because he achieved an all-kill during weekend so I suddenly got curiousㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. The moms are doing it for real. They do it all day long. They're also more passionate than idol fandoms. They vote and stream

2. Yes, my aunt is working hard on it

3. Our mom is in her middle 70s and she still has her alarm on to stream.. She talks about how the time will be reflected when she streams....

4. Yup yup, the older generation are even more hard working at it. Our mom is a fan of another singer and she's working even harder than meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. My mom is working hard on itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. My mom even uses the public phone to do it

7. Our aunt... She does it all day longㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She buys lots of albums too

8. First of all, I never knew our family was this rich

9. If you entered the fan cafe, they're letting you know how to stream in such an easy way. Our 75 y'o grandmother is working hard on itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Moms are serious about this... I'm speaking from experience

• I hate the way people bag on this dude's fans. Some day when you're not 15 and you stop considering 22 old, you'll realize that fun doesn't just magically end when you're an adult. In fact it's even more fun because you have more money and can do whatever you want.

:nct6:

Edited once, last by quarkie ().

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!