I know taste is subjective, but Ive is the prettiest 4th gen gg

• They are seriously so pretty look at their visuals at kpop flex.. crazy

FS32gTsUUAEYK18?format=jpg&name=large

Approved the thread.
  • Ok what’s the point of this

• Agree every single member is stunning

• Pff look at op picture. Youre goddamn lying if you only see one visual there

you know you're the OP right..? just wondering since if you didnt know, your name is randomized but stays the same in the same thread.

you also stated that you know taste is subjective, so what's wrong with another person saying they only see 1 visual in Ive or whatever group they named? isn't that what subjective means? lol..

even 2nd and 3rd gens got some great beauties, 4th gen is no different. medicine advanced, healthcare routine advanced, technology advanced, later gens GGs are alot prettier compare to 2nd and 3rd gen when they debuted. AND THATS OK. 2nd and 3rd gens matured like fine wine, prettier as they get older. 4th gen will be the same in the future, and the process will repeat until KPOP dies.

• you know you're the OP right..? just wondering since if you didnt know, your name is randomized but stays the same in the same thread.

you also stated that you know taste is subjective, so what's wrong with another person saying they only see 1 visual in Ive or whatever group they named? isn't that what subjective means? lol..

even 2nd and 3rd gens got some great beauties, 4th gen is no different. medicine advanced, healthcare routine advanced, technology advanced, later gens GGs are alot prettier compare to 2nd and 3rd gen when they debuted. AND THATS OK. 2nd and 3rd gens matured like fine wine, prettier as they get older. 4th gen will be the same in the future, and the process will repeat until KPOP dies.

Weird that you're writing an essay about this.

Of course I know I'm op. When I said look at op picture I meant look at the original post picture. And your post relativizing stuff is weird for a simple appreciation thread. Are you high

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!