Who will replace BTS while they are out on elistment?

• lmaooo at some replies there, to answer op i believe in general you could say Blackpink for the "most popular active group" perspective but for someone to truly replace someone as a whole they need to appeal to the same type of public and demographic and blackpinks appeal to a very different public from bts (pop diva fans vs straight women who love boybands) and i dont see any of the current boygroups reaching bts level even in 2 years

• No one. I mean, they'll try of course. It will be good to see kpop fans realize that without BTS, kpop will only exist in Asia.

• lmaooo at some replies there, to answer op i believe in general you could say Blackpink for the "most popular active group" perspective but for someone to truly replace someone as a whole they need to appeal to the same type of public and demographic and blackpinks appeal to a very different public from bts (pop diva fans vs straight women who love boybands) and i dont see any of the current boygroups reaching bts level even in 2 years

Why do you assume only straight women are BTS fans? As a bisexual woman I find it ridiculous.

• Kim Garam, since HYBE treats her like the backbone of their label. HYBE would rather lose BTS than that girl.

• In 2017 K-pop stans and allkpop users argued that BTS will be forgotten in the West in 1 or 2 years. That they were going to fail like 2nd gen groups did (the only time they admitted to their failure) . Now I don't need to remind you that such predictions are merely wishful thinking and that includes yours. :clown:

We shall see. Enlistment affects every group and any exemption has been tainted by Hybe's bribery...

• Blackpink in YT views, but overall I don't see any groups currently matching or surpassing BTS any time, tbh. Their streams, sales, touring numbers, and achievements/accolades pale in comparison compared to the rest of kpop groups.

• The ones replacing bts at the top would be other bts members who are not enlisted at that time.

Bts rapline already are most followed korean soloists on spotify. Only behind bts, blackpink, twice. When they will promote they will do better if not as well as blackpink and twice.

Jungkook had bigger debut on spotify than even blackpink. Only behind bts. It was ost ffs which he never even talked about.

V's all 3 osts have 100m streams on spotify. That's more than million selling boygroups. His instagram popularity is enough to show demand for him.

Jimin and jin's osts did better than many groups who are termed as biggest group. With promotions they will do as well as others if not more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!