Why's bts maknae line so popular?

• Discuss. Don't reply visuals because Jin is the perfect visually and meets the korean standards but isn't the most popular one.

Approved the thread.
  • Obviously visuals, talent and charisma, what's so hard to understand?

• Jin meets Korean standards but the other 3 fit the international stans appeals much better though

• They all have the it factor and hot. Simple

• They are handsome and charismatic. Jin is kind of ackward.

• because they are handsome, charismatic, have that it-boy energy & come across as very sincere & good.

fact that they are the youngest (having that golden retriever energy + being adored by the older members) probably helps too a bit. i love seeing them all interact.

• Yeah Jin is handsome but no offense he doesnt have the charisma of the maknae line

To add to what other anons already said, each of the three of them have a very distinctive identity which appeals a lot to the young fans : Jimin has the seductive yet cute image, JK the tattooed bad boy image and V the artsy ice prince image

• v is really good looking and jk is charming. However I will never get Jimin's popularity but well whatever.

• jungkook is the center and main vocal of bts, even namjoon said that when he makes songs he thinks of jungkook's voice

jimin is one of the members most known for his dancing, being cute and gets the most lines after jungkook, his voice being one of the most unique voices in bts.

V is one of the best looking members and also known for his charisma and stage presence and his voice being deeper than other members.

While Jin is good looking and talented, he doesn't represent bts as much as the maknaes and used to not get much lines. V doesn't always get much lines either but he makes it up by his fancams going viral.

• They've really charming personalities (I'm op don't school for for pretending to be other user) 🙄.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!