Kanto

• kanto_salty.jpg?w=1000

Kanto (칸토) is a South Korean rapper under Brand New Music. He is a former member of the boy group TROY. With his rap skills recognized through 'Show Me the Money 2', Kanto made his successful debut on October 25, 2013 with the single "What You Want", which was released while receiving high expectations from the hip-hop scene.

I. Discography

I. Mini albums

• 14216 (2016)
    • Repetition (2018)

II. Mixtapes

• Initial Step (2012)

III. Digital singles

• "What You Want" (2013)
    • "Before the Snow" (2014)
    • "Girl" (2016)
    • "YOSM" (2016)
    • "Down" (2018)
    • "Rain DDuk" (2019)
    • "Out Of The Blue" (2020)
    • "Favorite" (2020)
    • "I'm So Fine" (2020)

IV. Collaborations

• "Brand New Year" (Various Artists) (2012)
    • "Brand New Year Vol.2" (with Various Artists) (2014)
    • "Call Me Sister" (with Kang Min Hee) (2014)
    • "Brand New Year Vol.3 - Brand New Day" (Various Artists) (2014)
    • "Brand New Year 2015 'Brand New Shit'" (Various Artists) (2015)
    • "Holyhood Present Vol.2" (with Hanhae) (2017)
    • "Won" (with Dough-Boy) (2018)
    • "Dejavu" (with Wonderframe) (2019)
    • "BrandNew Year 2019 'Do That BrandNew Thing'" (with Various Artists) (2019)
    • "BrandNew Year 2020 'BrandNew Up'" (with Various Artists) (2020)
    • "Playlist" (with Kim Dong Hyun, Lee Dae Hwi, Hong Seong Jun, Yun Jung Hwan, Lee Eun Sang, Gree) (2021)
    • "BrandNew Year 2021 'TEN: The Ever New BrandNew'" (with Various Artists) (2021)

V. Features

• H - "Lose Control" (2013)
    • Younha - "All-Day, Everyday" (2014)
    • 15& - "Love is Madness" (2015)
    • Seo In Young - "Lies" (2015)
    • KittiB & Jace - "So Busy" (2016)
    • Lee Boram - "Spring and Spring" (2017)
    • Rooree - "Raining" (2019)
    • Oh Hayoung - "Nobody" (2019)

VI. OSTs

II. Filmography

• Show Me the Money 2 (Mnet, 2013)
    • The Unit (KBS2, 2017–2018) - contestant
    • Good Girl (Mnet, 2020) - guest (Episodes 1-2)

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Music Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.