TEMPEST - It's ME, It's WE

• I. Introduction

"It's ME, It's WE" is the debut mini album of TEMPEST. It was released on March 2, 2022 with "Bad News" serving as the title track.

II. Background

TEMPEST dropped their promotion scheduler for "It's ME, It's WE" on February 21, 2022. They released concept photos for the full group and individual members, visual films, and two MV teasers.

On February 16, they released a new schedule as they had to postphone the mini album release due to all the members being diagnosed with COVID-19. The final release date was changed from February 21 to March 2. They released a few teasers in between the time before the full mini album release and MV release for the title track "Bad News".

III. Track List

Title Lyrics Composition Length
    Bad News
    Lew, G-High, Inner Child, Jozu, Hwarang
    G-High, Inner Child, JOZU
    3:32
    Just A Little Bit
    Pablo Groove, wan9u, Hwarang
    Pablo Groove, wan9u, Hyuk Shin, MRey, Joony, Ireon
    3:07
    Find Me
    Lew, Inner Child, Hwarang
    yoon Jong Sung, Inner Child, nmore, PRISMFILTER, JOZU
    3:13
    Next To YOU
    Lew, Song Yoo, Choi Bo Ra
    COLLIN, CALi, XLMT, Hi_bye, Fascinador
    3:22
    Bad At Love
    Lew, Inner Child, Hwarang
    Inner Child, Marcel Heim, Charlott Boss
    3:05

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Reception

"It's ME, It's WE" ranked at #2 among the best-selling albums in its debut week in South Korea according to World Music Awards. It also sold over 70,000 copies in it's first weeks sales on Hanteo. Additionally, the mini album landed at #48 on the worldwide iTunes album chart and at #98 on the iTunes album chart.

It also charted at #1 on the iTunes charts of Israel, Philippines, and Vietnam and reached the top album charts in Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States, Japan, and more according to chart data from around March 3, 2022. The title track "Bad News" itself placed top 5 in the iTunes song charts of Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, and Vietnam.