CLC - Question

• CLC_2nd_mini_album_-_Question.jpg

I. Introduction

Question is the 2nd mini album and the 1st comeback by CLC. It was released on May 28, 2015. Like was released as the lead single. It's the last EP before additional of the new members, Elkie and Eunbin prior to the release of Refresh.

II. Background & Release

CLC, made their 1st comeback with the release of their second mini album Question. The album and music video for their promotional single Curious (Like) was released on May 28. The track is composed by songwriters Seo Jaewoo, Big Sancho and Son Youngjin. An Asia Special Edition of the album has been released in Taiwan on August 14, 2015, featuring the original tracklist along with the songs from First Love, Eighteen, and a DVD.

III. Tracklist

IIII. Question

Title Writer Producer Length
    Hey-Yo Big Sancho, FERDY, Lee Brian D Big Sancho, FERDY 3:34
    Curious (Like) Big Sancho, Seo Jaewoo, Son Youngjin Big Sancho, Seo Jaewoo, Son Youngjin 3:45
    Lucky Duble Sidekick, Seion, David Kim Duble Sidekick, Seion 3:09
    Hide and Seek Jung Ilhoon Jo Sungho, FERDY 3:20
    What Do I Do Big Sancho, Son Youngjin Son Youngjin 3:48

IIIII. Question (Asia Special Edition)

Hey-Yo Big Sancho, FERDY, Lee Brian D Big Sancho, FERDY 3:34
    Curious (Like) Big Sancho, Seo Jaewoo, Son Youngjin Big Sancho, Seo Jaewoo, Son Youngjin 3:45
    Lucky Duble Sidekick, Seion, David Kim Duble Sidekick, Seion 3:09
    Hide and Seek Jung Ilhoon Jo Sungho, FERDY 3:20
    What Do I Do Big Sancho, Son Youngjin Son Youngjin 3:48
    Cafe Mocha Please Jung Ilhoon Seo Jaewoo, Ferdy 3:25
    Pepe Long Candy Duble Sidekick, Yanggang 3:17
    Sharala ZigZag Note, MAFL, Kim Won Hyun ZigZag Note, Kim Won Hyu 3:21
    First Love Jo Seongho, Ferdy Jo Seongho, Ferdy 3:41
    Open The Window Seo Jaewoo, Seo Yongbae, Jung Ilhoon Seo Jaewoo, Seo Yongbae 3:34
    Eighteen Kim Gunwoo Kim Gunwoo 3:25

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Pictures