Monsta X - Follow: Find You

• Follow: Find You is the seventh mini album by South Korean boy group Monsta X. It was released by Starship Entertainment on October 28, 2019 and contains eight tracks including the title track "Follow".

I. Background

The album has two lead singles. "Find You" was pre-released on October 22 and "Follow" was released with the album on October 28. This album marks the final Korean release with Wonho as part of the group.

II. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangment Duration
    Find You Brother Su, Juno $ün, Jooyoung, $aimön $ün, $aimön 3:38
    Follow Seo Jieum, Brother Su, Joohoney, I.M Daniel Kim, Willie Weeks, Andreas Öberg, Skylar Mones Willie Weeks 3:33
    Monsta Truck Brother Su, Joohoney, I.M Daniel Caesar, Ludwig Lindell, Andreas Öberg Caesar & Loui 3:40
    U R I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki, Joohoney I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki 3:30
    Disaster 지인 (Flying Lab), Joohoney, I.M Albin Nordqvist, Andrew Choi, Bintage Albin Nordqvist 3:39
    Burn It Up JQBono (makeumineworks), Joohoney, I.M Daniel Caesar, Ludwig Lindell, Daniel Kim, Jiyeon Park Daniel Caesar, Ludwig Lindell 3:38
    Mirror Wonho, Brother Su, Joohoney, I.M Wonho, Brother Su, Ahn Sang-hyeon (Punch Sound), Shin Ki-hyun (Punch Sound) Ahn Sang-hyeon (Punch Sound), 0Shin Ki-hyun (Punch Sound) 3:20
    See You Again Joohoney, 9F, I.M Joohoney, 9F Joohoney, 9F 3:17

III. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

Follow: Find You has sold more than 246,000 copies since it's release. It debuted at number 1 on the Gaon Weekly Album chart and came in at number 24 on the 2019 Gaon Year End Album chart. In the US it peaked at number 7 on the Billboard World Album chart and was included on Billboard's list of the 25 Best K-Pop Albums of 2019 (number 17).

"Follow" picked up two music show wins on The Show and M Countdown. It peaked at number 5 on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart and was included on multiple year end best of lists.

VIII. Awards and Nominations

Year Award Category Nominated Work Result
    2019 9th Gaon Chart Music Awards Album of the Year - 4th Quarter Follow: Find You Nominated