Monsta X - NO LIMIT

• I. Introduction

NO LIMIT is Monsta X's tenth mini album which was released on November 19, 2021.

II. Background

On October 18, 2021, reports claimed that Monsta X was in work to release a new album in November. The comeback would consist of five members as Shownu was in the military at the time.

The comeback was officially confirmed on October 25. The mini album was revealed to be titled as NO LIMIT, and it was slated to release on November 19. Starting on November 3, they revealed the album schedule. The track list was dropped on November 4, and different kinds of teasers from concept photos, an album sample, an MV teaser, etc. were dropped until November 16.

The MV for the title track 'Rush Hour' and the full mini album was released on November 19.

III. Tracklist

Title Lyrics Music Arrangement Length
    **Rush Hour Joohoney, Ye-Yo!, I.M, Laser, Sam, Carter, Brother Su Joohoney, Ye-Yo!, Sam Carter, Billy Carvin, th!nk, Brother Su, Bae Kihyun Joohoney, Ye-Yo! 3:22
    Autobahn I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki, Joohoney I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki 3:17
    Ride with U Flying Lab, Joohoney, I.M Hong Kim, Jimmy Claeson Hong Kim 3:24
    Got Me in Chains Wkly, Flying Lab, Joohoney, I.M Kwon Deuk-geun, PUFF, Davey Nate, C Minor Kwon Deuk-geun, PUFF 3:07
    Just Love I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki, Joohoney I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki I.M, Yoonseok, Wooki 3:12
    Mercy Hyungwon, Jantine Annike Heji, Joohoney, I.M, Justin Oh Hyungwon, Justin Oh, Jantine Annike Heji Hyungwon, Justin Oh, Jantine Annike Heji 3:10
    I Got Love Joohoney, Ye-Yo!, Laser, I.M Joohoney, Ye-Yo!, Laser Joohoney, Ye-Yo! 3:23

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Concept Photos

VI. Videos

Album Preview

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mood Sampler #1

Mood Sampler #2

External Content www.youtube.com

MV Teaser

MV

Rush Hour Music Bank Performance

VII. Reception

Monsta X broke their record with NO LIMIT by selling over 110,000 copies on Hanteo on the first day of sales. Surpassing their previous release Fantasia X which was at 62,000.