Q debuted as a member of South Korean K-pop group The Boyz on December 6, 2017.
Birth Name: Ji Chang Min
Position: Main dancer, Vocalist
Birthday: November 5, 1998
Height: 175 cm
II. Random Facts
- Q got casted at the audition he did at his dance academy. He can play piano and he won a special prize in piano competition in elementary school.
- At the start of the training, he was so bad at singing and out of tune, that he thought they were going to give up on him. He worked really hard, because now his singing is very good and in addition to that, very stable while he's executing powerful moves.
- Describing his stage name: he named himself like that, because Q has the feeling that everything is starting (since it's pronounced as 'cue'), which he liked, since it has the meaning that he's at the center at the start.
- Q has two older sisters and is very close with them. He said they sacrificed a lot for him and his dreams. One of them got married recently and The Boyz sang at her wedding. His family also has a puddle, named Gana, that Q adores.
- He loves horror movies (his hobby). He doesn't get scared easily. His duality is on another level, he can be real cutie, a powerful dancer on stage or he can be a bit unusual. Q has Anabelle and Chucky dolls, that he finds cute.
- Q says, his charm point are his dimples and his reversal from cuteness to powerful dancing.
- Q says he has a lot on his mind, so he tends to be hard on himself.
- He doesn't like to share his thoughts. He tries to solve his problems alone, and until now it worked for him. He doesn't want to share his struggles, because he knows that other people would have a hard time because of it.
- He says that he's not really bright person and he often feels down. But he tries to always give positive energy to others. Hapiness seems something that is hard to reach to him, but he's always chasing it, he always has hope, it's something that's pushing him to always work harder.
- He's the one that helped members with dance when they were trainees and also now. He's very patient, passionate and kind while leading the other members.
- About Road to Kingdom he said, that rather than having good ranking, he wanted to leave legendary stages that not only the fans but also public will recognize. During the show they pulled off many moves, when they had to really trust and rely on each other.
Some of Q's iconic moments - from funny, scary, interesting and cute ones
Compilation of Q's singing parts - pay attention to him singing in The Boyz live performances also
Q covering other Idol's dances - he has amazing ability to remember dance moves in a moment and recreate them
Q's RTK dance
Q's Mario dance for MAIN DANCERS Deaser
A to BOYZ: Conan Gray - 'Maniac' dance cover MUST SEE
Q's Reveal FANCAM
Q's D.D.D. FANCAM