Posts by Lubby00

So can you show me all this hate you have seen? You are always claiming you have receipts of everything so i am sure you can do it

I’m not doing that, nor did I claim I had receipts to it. Even if I did post the people who are guilty of what I said in the OP, you’re just gonna find an excuse for it anyway

Not to mention there are people who were wishing on it when contract renewals were being discussed LOOOOOONG ago. Not to mention I never said it was just users on AKP

The fact that I’m not the only user saying it here should tell you something

But you’re free to believe what you want I guess

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stan Xiaojun, and WayV in general

It really is the prettiest concept tbh

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Saw this and tbh, I prob would too lmbo

For those curious about him, his name is Saejin & he is the sole AI member of the rookie boy group SuperKind. The other members are actual real people

Almost every harbinger is planned to be playable down the line

Columbina, Sandrone, and Pantalone are said to be planned as playable characters

Columbina (Damslette)

257DF07B-35AF-4877-937D-3C077881534C.jpeg

Sandrone (Marionette)

8E6DCBE2-E179-4E5E-AF20-743D39CBF9E2.jpeg

Pantalone (Regrator)

338BBF5D-D822-4500-861D-C5BA72925D0D.jpeg

Aside from Scaramouche, Sandrone should be the next playable Harbinger

Heard Arlecchino & Dottore should be playable down the line too

Dori’s healing scales off of HP. The Bell will finally have use

Sis getting all the thumbnails lol