Posts by sizaras

It depends on her. Going by her recent activities, I think she would be more comfortable promoting solo in Japan than in Korea.

Sales would be the same? She won't do well on kcharts even if she releases a Korean track. Success in Japan is guaranteed though.

i can see her breaking 500k sales with a kr release; can't say the same thing about a jp album (probably somewhere around 100-150k)

also, a kr track will see success globally (including japan), whereas a jp track will only see numbers in japan

oh, the Aug 26th date was already revealed to be a twice-group comeback.. oh well

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…r-the-second-half-of-2022

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know they already said aug 26th for the group's comeback

but, this will be my last tinfoil hat on who's going to have her next solo album (not sure about the date though)

check the mics!

vemJDNc.jpg

bVFA6b4.jpg

oh, the Aug 26th date was already revealed to be a twice-group comeback.. oh well

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/05/jyp-entertainment-releases-its-plans-for-the-second-half-of-2022

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mina solo next

Q49pFF0.gif

if 8/26 is another's member solo album; my biggest tinfoil hat

qCskTy8.jpg

External Content www.instagram.com

External Content www.instagram.com

I think he only posted a comment on nayeons & mina's posts. (unless I just can't find his post on the other members Instagram)

he does kpop stuffs

Jeff Benjamin (@Jeff__Benjamin) / Twitter
    Storytelling. K-pop columnist @Billboard, editor @TIDAL, host @KBSWorldTV | Words @NYTimes @RollingStone @Forbes @Variety @GQ | JeffBenjaminWrites@gmail.com
    twitter.com

the biggest twist is if the Aug 26th date will also be another member's solo album rather than the group

my predictions--

scenario one:

-the first member to release her solo single/album will have the most ot9 support overall

-the second member to release her solo single/album will have lesser ot9 support and barely any from the first member stan

-the third member to release her solo single/album will be the day full-blown akgae wars will happen. even stans who weren't really akgae will join in the fight

after that, it pretty much blinks 2.0

all their individual merch sales, brand deals, Instagram followers/likes, digital/physical sales, youtube views & more will be brought up as receipts

scenario two:

-ot9 support all around with the more popular members having higher physical sales

-digital & youtube views will depend on the song

-akgaes will still fight, but the ot9 stans will outnumber them by a huge margin

Pretty sure it was different person I dont think this was planned at all just messy.

it's the same person and it's 100% planned

I dont think its a setup more like she spotted it so called it out and then posted JYP song after as like a make up?

it's 100% a setup. for reference, any twice songs that are composed/written by JYP is heavily promoted in korea vs the title songs that he isn't involved with. this has been on-going for years. these people know what they are doing.

also, JYP the person has literally been pulling out twice/some members from their busy schedule, regardless of where they are and what they are doing, to help promote his song every time he comebacks with a single.

this feels like a setup

the stylist who posted abt it also worked with JYP for his comeback, comeback which he released the same day as the melody project, it was scheduled for next wednesday but he released it b4, god knows why.

this really feels like its been planned idk but something fishy going on

because it is a setup

the manJYP doesn't like it if the focus is not about him