Posts by ilikeJB

I do not know how Whataboutism is going to help here. I find this particularly weird. I am not talking about some random user I do not know, I am

not talking about his whole life. I still find this weird.

Help what? I am not helping anyone lol. I am saying that whatever reaction you have towards the picture on wall, that’s your own thoughts and has nothing to do with his. Its a separate entity and your pov should not be the image of his and vice versa.

And that it shows a bizarre hyper fixation on female genitalia and I wouldn't be comfortable standing in a room with that guy knowing that is what's on his mind 24/7. That's lowkey shit incels or weirdos do and is disturbing as well as objectifying and him calling it "art" to play it off doesn't help his case.

Hyper fixation on female genitalia when he has one coochie photo surrounded by non nudity photos. Aren’t you the one who is hyper fixated on that? If you are that uncomfortable with vag pics then that’s just you right? You are putting a narrative on an idol you don’t even know. This guy is one of the few idols who speaks up for me too during the time his Korean male peers is against it. You call him a weirdo because his type of art doesn’t match yours, so is that his problem??? No.

As someone who does go throught such out of the box distinct art, I’d ask him his thoughts about it. And talk.

Plus its one blurred underwater coochie picture professionally taken art piece surrounded by many non nudity art. So if you come into his room, see one vagina and be offended, then leave because its your problem, not his. You don’t even know his thoughts about it yet you put your own narrative and assume things that is your own projection of what a vagina implies.

LMAOO and people really tried to defend him saying it's common that men do this, when even male communities find this creepy x)))

i think the funniest thing here is that he change all the pictures on his wall now x)

He changed one, the coochie pic. The other pictures were already there on the wall even before the live. The same coochie pic was even on Nylon magazine spread in Korea for everyone to consume, Nylon is headed by a woman too who okayed that. So its a hypocrisy on knetz and on you who seem to think its creepy when its art.

Plus its common that men do this, but incommon to let the rest of the world know. As one in the male community said “keep it in your hard drive”. Which is messed up in it’s own rights.

The korean males in male communities are actually disgusting piece of shits. Sulli and Goo Hara were also sexualy objectified by those in the same communities. Wonho was respected over by those men only because he turns out to be innocent in his case against a woman, yet when he comes back all bulked up they attacked him due to their own insecurity. Even if you are not liking the art on the wall, never agree with those male communities.

I went through reddit yesterday and saw someone getting a flack because they said “we are all born through a vagina yet a vagina is seen as something distasteful”. The user was called out to be disrespectful and I am just like ... what is this world of fake wokeness am I living in??? Someone even said its transphobic to say “vaginas are part of woman” and I was like ok so women can’t even own up the thing they actually own.

Whats even funny is that one user listed painters who does nude art with non sexual intent, such as manet and the hater suddenly make this about sexual objectification in the art industry that Sylvia Sleigh was protesting against. But thing is Sylvia Sleigh wasn’t talking about sexual objectification of women in art pieces, she’s talking about her position as a woman in the art industry being reduced by the men, that gender imbalance. So the fact that non art eduacted people is just trying to force their narrative on someone else is probably is truly reactionary but nothing clever.

So yeah, its just pure bollocks that nude art is taboo just because society can’t get dirty sex out of their head. Sex itself is beautiful yet most make it so dirty.

so were they coochie photos or not? Cause why would fashion photographers take coohie photos?

Coochie or not they are art so no scandal here

Ask the photographer. A friend of mine (female) photographs dicks and I find it really weird at first. But I asked her instead of shoving my moral ethics like knetz, lol. She tells me that men have complexities with their dicks more than we think plus half of the people she photographs also have prostate cancer and the fact that the male genitalia that is supposed to be the masculinity is also killing them, its a story that people don’t dare to portray but yet its important to share. And she said the dicks aren’t just sexual organ, just like a pvssy isn’t just a sexual organ. So in way, what are the intents? How do we see it?

I understand what people like in nude art but the way it was on the wall was just weird

Well if you read theqoo’s comments, you can see one person, a male says “its like molka” and then proceeds to say “keep it in your hard drive”. That comment is weirder and more messed up than the person putting it up on wall, surrounded by many other non nude inspirational photographs. Like right above the pvssy picture was his own photoshoot. His process is to go through pictures and be inspired to write songs. He also is one of the few idols who supports me too movement when many Koreans don’t. So to understand his pov, simple, we actually need to let him explain and he explained, its art to him. Its on the wall because unlike many who sees pvssy as a dirty object (the real objectification problem really), he finds value in them.