Posts by thieves

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

anyone else remember Lunafly? a smaller kpop group who used to also sing in Spanish? the vocalist Yun has a new band... such a solid voice :')

Falling - Harry Styles

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lovender - Yun's own song

also one of my fave performances lol

more below -

i was not prepared for this. i was not expecting this. but i love it 🤧

anyone remember cclown? kangjun was one of my favourite singers. pretty sure they disbanded when he was ~21... i really wish he continued singing

he's the one on the left, waving the card (he's the main voice you can hear)

I agree... Top Media... I'm honestly not sure how it has survived for as long as it has!

100% were basically not promoted, Up10tion is now a complete mess - I feel like we don't REALLY know which members are still part of the group, at the moment. That is something that should be obvious yet here we are? And TM didn't even successfully capitalise on Wei and Wooshin's popularity???? Surely messing up so badly should be difficult but TM succeeds again and again 🤧 Only Teen Top came out relatively unscathed and, even then, their popularity could have been much bigger with better management!

Re 100%'s discography, I can't say anything without being biased 🤭 I think a lot of the songs are outdated if you're listening to them for the first time but for me they're all nostalgic. Even when they were active, though, I was more interested in them for their vocals (covers and so own) than their own songs. It's the same for groups like Vromance - I LOVE them but their sound isn't my favourite, their voices are. That being said, it's always bittersweet to see the videos with Minwoo in them 🙁

100%! Teen Top/Up10tion's brother group that was, sadly, much lesser known!

The two blondes are 100% members, Hyukjin and Rockhyun - the brunette is Niel from Teen Top. There are some solid high notes and lovely harmoning!

The members are ~18 to 21 here. Jonghwan, Rockhyun and Hyunjin!