Posts by Popper-of-Ks

Thanks for the free promotion.

eaf6dba8ab5d3d07c293e52e68812882.gif

Learn to read first, the visibility i’m talking is BP.

JYP haven't send them there because they have no nomination. Seventeen won Group of the Year and they didn't even attend the show.

Twice have not done more interviews in America than BP. They haven't gotten to do more anything than BP, except maybe concerts. Why you're even making this about Twice is beyond me, besides using it as a cheap "gotcha," but you're wrong either way.

Who exactly is "the girl?" Could you be a little more vague please?

Twice having more visibility in the US than Blackpink is one of the most hilariously false things a Blink has ever said, and that's really saying something. Let me know when you see a Twice member literally plastered all over NY or LA in their underwear like Jennie. They didn't even get nominated on the VMAs despite having a #1 album in America, and it's clearly because JYP wouldn't send them there. No promotion, no nomination. That's how these shows work and everyone knows it. It has nothing to do with merit.

Here we go again with the payola excuse. As if Jyp didn't have enough in his bank account.

Everyone has money and connections but like it or not Lisa is one of the most loved kpop idols.

Are you suggesting payola doesn't exist? I don't know why you brought up JYP, but the lack of proper support for that company's artists is obvious. Meanwhile Lisa can do whatever she wants under her own label, and we all know that's the main reason she left YG, because she knew they wouldn't foot the bill for her solo career.

I feel bad for them if they're genuinely being mistreated, but I don't support the lack of professionalism & common sense they're starting to display publicly. They're getting too big for their britches under MHJ's guidance and will end up sabotaging their own careers in short order if they continue like this. All for a woman who insults them behind their backs. This is just another reason why idols should debut older, the naivete & lack of business acumen.

still talking crazy huh lil bro? talking about VMA Kpop here and there. Attendance award like chill, twice as a group or a single member won't be even nominated even if they were there. Just get down from your high horse , watch and vote mcountdown and music bank. coz they are there. :sweat::sweat:

One of us is definitely high, but it isn't me.

She shows up (again) because they want her to come back (again).

It's an attendance award and your girls weren't on the list ( not even on the nomination )

They're busy being actual Kpop artists.

They're fighting a losing battle. I don't envy them, but they simply aren't in any position to get what they want, and I can only imagine it's MHJ leading them astray by convincing them otherwise. At this rate, with their inability to just play ball, they're going to be locked in the dungeon for the remainder of their contracts.

any female akp member can explain

at least from the thumbnail

why there is this trend in korea to make nose look broken? sudden darker shade

don't get me wrong this one is still nicely done but many times they do it with pinks or reds and it's just weird

I'm not Korean, so I could be wrong, but I don't get the sense that this look is trendy in Korea. This make-up style looks decidely western to me. Much more intense, for lack of a better word, than what I'm used to seeing on Koreans or Kpop idols. She's almost unrecognizable.

To the surprise of n‍o o‍ne, the event has been cancelled:

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or as they say, "postponed." To what? Winter? ^^ What a disaster.

They tried, just keep it in Asia, fans appreciate it more over there.

That has nothing to do with it. It can work here, they just have to not be completely incompetent and also invite the right artists.

She has very beautiful speaking tone, why so much autotune SM :drinktears:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

You do realize that's probably not even the same person who did the song, right? Or it could even be an AI voice. "She" doesn't exist after all.